You will be shown a collection of stones arranged in a grid. A ray of light will be visible on the grid as well. Clicking on a stone will change it's color and shape. Each type of stone has a value:
- Red (four-sided) stones have a value of 1
- Green (six-sided) stones have a value of 2
- Blue (twelve-sided) stones have a value of 3
You must arrange the stones so they fulfill the following requirements:
1. The sum of the values of the stones in each column and each row must be a multiple of 3 (the sums are displayed for you)
2. For each type of stone, the number you have placed on the grid must exactly match the number required (these requirements are displayed on the right hand side of the screen)
3. You must ensure that the ray of light touches only the type of stone indicated in the "Illuminate" box on the right side of the screen
When all three conditions are met, you will have completed the current puzzle.
You may generate a new puzzle at any time, using the green swirling arrow button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Is this game not working? Any suggestions? Send your comments.
New Puzzles Games
Untangleyou must untangle the knots such that no lines overlap. While easy to begin with, it quickly becomes almost impossibly hard, yet very addictive.
Angel EscapeHello Friends.! Bedtime Stories are always pleasant. Imagine how it would be, if you become a part in the fairy tale while just reading it! To get out of that illusionary world, to reality, you have to release the fairies in that tale. Have...
Ant Hill Trap150th Escape game from 123bee.com
Due to the heavy shower of rain, the water level in the ground has risen. All the ants have escaped the ant hill except for one. Use the objects and the clues hidden and save the ant as well as the ant eggs...
InterruptionRotate the world to collect all stars and activate triggers
Shell lostSnail wants to find a home.
More than 30 different levels help snails to get to their shells. Do not let shell loss. Do it as quickly as possible to get the best reward.