A single outpost in the wastelands is under attack by hordes of robots programmed only to destroy. The outpost, originally used for a military experiment of the Nautilus, a THEL (Tactical High-Energy Laser) system, now has to face true onslaught. For how long can you survive, eh?
Face 18 levels filled with unique and devastating enemies with only a laser turret and 3 special powerups, while trying to reach an high level and accumulate high score.
* Left / Right Arrow Keys - Rotate Turret.
* Up / Down Arrow Keys - Change Turret Range.
* Space - Fire Laser.
* 1 - Use Nova Powerup - Destroys enemies in a small radius around the turret.
* 2 - Use Repair Powerup - Partially repairs the turret.
* 3 - Use Charge Powerup - Partially regenerates the laser charge.
You can use powerups only if you have powerup cans in yours storage (shown as white squares above your turret). Powerups are given each 500 points earned by direct killing. You can accumulate up to 9 of them. The more powerups you have when a bonus is received, the greater the bonus is.
* Do not be afraid to spam the Repair powerup. Without it you cannot beat the game.
* Novas are a great way to counter armies of small robots surrounding your turret. Just wait before they gather around and unlease a Nova.
* Suicide-Robots are easily countered by waiting for them to approach the turret and using Nova.
* Don't let too many "Vampire Robots" (Nosferatus) gather around you or you'll lose your laser charge quickly. One of them only slows your regeneration, but three or more can make you lose the game if you run out of charge. In these cases, just use Nova to kill them, or recharge using the Charge powerup.
* Novas cannot kill the Bike-Robots, even though it seems like they can. This is just them playing with your mind.
* Best way to deal with Phase robots (the robots with teleportation), is to kill them before they are able to teleport for the first time.
EMP robots have a long delay before firing their EMP sphere weapons - destroy them before they manage to fire it.
Megabots (shooting while advancing big robots) are devastating - if you let too many of them on screen, you'll quickly be destroyed.
* Bike-Robots will get stuck in the corners of the screen for 2-3 seconds in rare occurrences, but afterwards they will continue moving normally.
* The last boss (level 15) might cause a rare graphical glitch - it might spawn on a smaller robot without destroying it right away.
* Nova not killing all the "Vampire Robots" is not a bug, but a feature.
Is this game not working? Any suggestions? Send your comments.
New Shooting Games
Freedom Tower 2Second installment of Freedom Tower - The Invasion with 6 new worlds, different weapons, allied troops, powerful bosses and much more.
Our planet faces danger once more. Human military forces have come back. During the past 100 years they ...
Death LabTake out the guards one by one and find a way to escape the lab.
Magical GloryShoot arrows and cast mighty spells to defense your fort! Can you stand strong in front of the none-stopping attack waves?
Battalion Commander 2The Motherland needs you… again! Some strange activity is detected in the North so grab your guns, rockets and grenades and secure the territory. About face! MARCH!
ZombinsanityFight off endless hordes of zombies in this rogue-like arena based shooter. Explore a space station over run by zombies, buy and upgrade weapons and assemble a team of super soldiers to aid you in your battle. How long will you last?
Space ShoeSpace shooter with a very unique twist! Since you are a shoe your not only shooting your way through space, you also have to kick your way through enemies, obstacles and even light puzzle elements! Every single level is completely unique wi...
Top Shooting Games
Pixelshocks' Tower Defence IIPixelshocks’ Tower Defence returns in its second installment with more creeps, more maps and new game modes! The core of the game remains the same - Prevent the passage of creeps by building towers to stop them! However, this time round, ...
Tank 2008Rebels have taken control of your planet, it's up to you to destroy them with your trusty tank.
Aliens Must Die: The Jupiter WarsCoding by Longanimals, Artwork by robotJAM
Take control of the last starship and defeat endless rounds of alien bad guys, helped out by your co pilot annie.
Super MarineJoin Marine Special Forces... Fight off the invading enemy forces!
Equiped with a machine gun, rocket launcher, grenades, Plasma Gun. Upgrade Armor, shield, many more